Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What I did for my research...

Well at first I needed to get statistics as to why watching to much T.V. for kids is a bad thing because I have had experiences where T.V. has influenced the way how kids "play" in the court yard near my house. So I got some stuff on the web that I felt was very intresting and proved my point pretty clearly. I found the website on google, which is kidshealth.org, and it explains how much kids and young adults watch to much T.V. how some watch even seven hours of it before playing video games or some other form of entertainment that require's a television. unfortunately I could only print out some of the info as the polocy of the computer lab is a ten page limit or something like that. But tomorrow is as always another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment