Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blog 16

I believe that we are living in the Matrix because there has always been this thing in my mind that doesn't accept what I see in front of me. There are times that I have dreams and then they come true. My de'ja vu has also shown me that there is something not right with the world around me. I can't accept this reality in front of me because people sometimes act like machines and they do without thought or intuition. This is why I velieve in Nixon's claim, because people are to much like machines.

I sometimes wonder if the thing in front of me is real or not. I don't know if I'm really drinking this C&C Fruit Punch drink. I don't know if I'm writing with an actual pencil in my hand. I don't know if I'm thinking straight or not. All I know is how I feel, and how I feel is what I have been feeling since the eighth grade: that everything around me is fake. People act like a computer system all the time, like programs there to just be there. You wake up, drink coffe, get on a train, work, lunch, more work, then go home, take a shower, watch T.V., go to bed, repeat. Consistant every single time. When you hang out you go to the same places, talk about the same things every single time.

My dreams are also my reason for not accepting reality because there to many times I have seen what has happened to either me or someone I know. Now my thing about this is that if this keeps happening consistantly than that means to me that human's are to predictable. Like a program that runs over and over until it breaks down and can never be used again. I know in my head that we as a race have been very predictable especially in matters of war. In this "world" we have so many missle silos we could blow up all of earth and kill every single person in the world. The scary part is that the world we live in is just quite possibly a world where everyone is a Duracell Battery.

The dreams I have also tell me that I have also tell me that since our world is probably a fake and so predictable, that sounds like the thinking of a machine to me. We breed not real babies but battery's for the machines to feed off of, in fact we don't breed anymore, we are grown.

This is how the world is in my eyes. This is what I believe our world has become and this is what the author of the book is thinking. I'm pretty sure Nixon feels more or less like me, and I fully agree with his point of veiw of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment