Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blog 7 My experience in class...

Well my experience in this class hasn't changed the way I think but more importantly how I view things about my life and such. For example, we went to a museum that had stuff that I have never seen before in my life and I could never have done any of this without finding out with other people with me. The people I have met in this college are really the kind of people I like to hang out with. The teachers have told me and taught me things that I think are very interesting to think about historically and philosophically and I think maybe people have changed the way that I think in some things. When we as human beings help each other find ourselves I believe that it helps us get to where we all want to be which is to free ourselves and our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment