Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blue or Red?

I would choose to take the red pill, because of the fact that if I was told that the world I had been living in for all of my life was just as I expected it to be a relly big fake lie then I would not choose to live in a world where I am part of a system that control's me as a person. Human's weren't ment to be controled by anyone we have jsut as much right to live here as any other organisim on this earth does and I would think it's unfair that a computer system can decide our fate in a micro second just because they wanted to. I'm not saying that our actions were any better (if this were the secnario were true) because it was us who struck first blood when we decided to not let them be recognized as equal's.

Equality I think is the main focus here in this story for if the human's welcomed there creations like civilized people would and appreciate the art of living with such an advanced species of beings such as the cyborg's, then we wouldn't have the war that is brewing with the human's and the machine's. We take for granted a great deal of this earth for us to claim we are superior to any other race on this earth, and I believe that this one factor will be the down fall of us all as a race and the black stain on our culture in the years to come because whether we want to admit it openly or not we are a very greedy race indeed. We take advantage of everyone and everything just to make sure we as a person have a peace of mind at the end of the day, and it sickens me to know that we can't even change for the simple fact that we might be able to save the planet as well as ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment