Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My life in LaGuardia

Well it looks like I will be having so much to do when I’m here. A lot is expected of me from my teachers. For example we have a research blog every single week from Louie, a movie we must watch for American Film and we must do a blog for our English professor. Basically I got to get my head together if I want to pass and get myself out of this school, and that means no matter what just do what I have to do to get the work done. Most of it is on the computer anyways so I should be able to do this without any sweat. I don’t have a plan to get stuff done I just do it and get it done. People have told me that isn’t how you should get stuff done because it might fry me out. Well I might be fried but at least I am getting to do what I need to do for me. A while ago people told me I should only worry about me, and I didn’t listen but this time I will listen because it worked last semester pretty well, so something must be working. When I was in this school a while ago, I used to be the guy they needed to get stuff done for them. I was the one they needed for all those projects they needed. I can’t be that person again. Not here. It won’t work here for me at La Guardia.

No comments:

Post a Comment