Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Truman Show

Blog 3

The Truman show was a real eye opener for a lot of people including myself. When I first heard of this movie my friend Jose said it was a great movie. What I didn’t expaect was that he wasn’t bull shitting. This was a great movie that I enjoyed because this movie has a lot to do with the matrix in a way. This director took a little kid from an adoption agency and put him on an island and made him live there with out him knowing that everything on this island was fake for him to believe in this world. This has a lot to do with how Neo percieved his world until Morpheous took him in told him the truth. So my question as I am always filled with whenever I see a great movie is this: Why is it that we human’s except the “truth” right in front of us from the begining of our birth right up til we die? Why is it that when we look at the society around us we see it as a safe haven of some sort like we’re free from the powers that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment